100% - Status Downhill/BMX Helmet (Bicycle)
Redefining standards for what a mid-level full face bicycle helmet should be, the 100% Status Downhill/BMX helmet is a winner out of the gate. The 100% designers incorporated design cues from their championship winning Aircraft helmet and came up with a helmet that offers elevated performance, comfort at an exceptional value.
The ultra light fiberglass shell keeps your head protected with an EPS liner to adborb impacts. The Status uses an Active cooling system that maximizes airflow through the helmet that keeps the rider's head cool even when stationary. To keep things tidy inside the helmet, a washable comfort liner, cheek pads and shin strap cover comes with the Status so you can have a new helmet every time you ride.
Safety is number one with the Status helmet as it is compatible with the inflatable emergency release system. With 2 shell sizes and 2 EPS sizes to choose from, you can achieve the perfect fit. The Status complies with ASTM F2032 and F1952, CPSC, CE, and AS Bicycle Standards.
An adjustable visor is included to aid in keeping glare our of your eyes and to protect your vision from debris. For riders that charge for the win, the 100% Status Downhill/BMX Helmet is the only helmet for them. Pair with any one of 100% Goggles for the ultimate set-up, the Status helmet is ready.
100% Helmet Features:
- Ultra-light Design - featuring fiberglass shell.
- Active Cooling System - maximizes airflow offering maximum ventilation while riding and also while rider is stationary.
- Padding Washable comfort liner, cheek pads and chin strap covers.
- Engineered with 2 shell sizes and 2 EPS sizes to achieve the perfect fit.
- Compatible with inflatable emergency release systems.
- Padded PU Chinbar Interior for enhanced impact protection.
- Adjustable Visor with light-weight screws
- Complies with ASTM F2032 and F1952, CPSC, CE, and AS Bicycle Standards.