The new version 3 of the MGP Team Edition Scooters are finally here. Madd Gear Action Sports has dialed it in with the new Green MGP Team VX3 Pro Scooters by equipping it with some cool industry leading and functional upgrades.
Some of the part and design upgrades on the Green MGP VX3 Team Scooter include a newly designed 18 inch Chromoly two-tone curved Y3-bar with killer swoops and bends; a FSA B53 threaded headsdet (the best headset brand in the world); new MGP Team Design SHOCKTAPE grip tape (Madd Gear’s own grip tape invention and just one example of how Madd Gear is the leader in the pro scooter market) that helps cushion your landings; the new MGP 4.0 inch wide VX3 fluted deck with base graphic weighing 2.84 lbs (and the complete VX3 Team weighs 8.53 lbs!); and painted graphics on the bars so no peeling stickers here.
The MGP VX3 Team also comes with the standard Team Edition features like100mm MGP 88A wheels with Aero anodized cores that add the perfect amount of flash, a the VX3 T1 threaded fork, MGP standard size triple clamp, the newest version of the Madd Squid grips, and finally the improved MGP 100mm Flex brake.
Green MGP VX3 Team Scooter Features:
• Madd 18 Inch Chromoly 2 tone Y3-Bars
• 4 inch wide VX3 MGP fluted deck (Green) – a design that creates a lighter weight, yet stronger deck.
• Scalloped 82.5 degree downtube – a downtube design unique to MGP scooters and is ideal for foot jams.
• VX3 T1 threaded fork
• MGP 100MM Flex Brake System
• Madd Triple Clamp - Black
• K-1 wheel bearing set (ABEC-7)
• MGP Green Squid grips – super comfy rubber bar grips
• FSA B53 alloy headset – the leader in headsets
• MGP two tone SHOCKTAPE™ (Green/Black)- a special cushioned deck grip tape that’s super grippy
• Madd 100mm, 88A High Rebound Aero Alloy Core Wheels
• Deck Weight Only: 2.84lbs (1.29KGS)
• Complete Scooter Weight: 8.53 lbs (3.87KGS)
• Max Rider Weight: 100Kgs / 220Lbs
• For ages 8 years+
Madd Gear’s Green MGP VX3 Team Scooter goes a step further with the upgraded one-piece MGP Y3 bars and alloy core anodized wheels, both features that are sought out for more advanced riding.